(I edited the captions to ensure they are as accurate as possible for those who don’t watch videos with sound)
- Crunching Leaves- The Perfect Sound. What do you like listening to while writing?
- Hot Bubbling Cider- What’s your favorite thing to eat or drink while writing?
- Bon Fires- The Perfect Night. Name your perfect writing conditions or your perfect writing night.
- Pumpkin Spiced Latte- Something you used to like in writing but now don’t.
- Halloween- (my favorite holiday) Your favorite part of writing a novel.
- Monsters & Goblins- What terrifies you most while writing/ drafting a novel?
- Hay Rides- A Bumpy Ride. What do you do to get over a writers block or get inspired?
- Haunted Houses- World Building. What are some tips you have on crafting the perfect world?
- Pumpkins- It all starts with a pumpkin! Do you story ideas start with characters, plots, setting or something else?
- Ghost Stories. Share a spooky writing prompt!