My goals for this month:
- Finish the first draft of SA/get to at least 80 000 word
- Take break from SA (once done)
- Prepare for editing SA – research techniques and whatnot
- Do some self-publishing research.
- Figure out some weekly/monthly posts that I can do for this blog
- Read at least 2 books.
- And as always be kind to myself.
Not done but SUPER close now. I think I should have it done in the next week. I only have 15 000 or so words left.
Obviously couldn’t do this one yet lol
I have been doing this, I found an amazing blog with advice for some steps to take. I plan on keeping track of my editing progress. I want to make videos sharing what techniques I plan on using and which ones I find to be helpful.
I’ve done a little of this, not a whole bunch. I got a notebook to organize my notes and planning, which will help with making blog posts about my goals.
I have not figured out a weekly/monthly post, but I figured out that I want to make videos for this blog. So there’s that.
I read literally nothing. Kinda sad. I’m hoping to get my reading groove back soon.
I’ve been okay with this one, I’ve been struggling with my mental health a lot this last month so it’s been difficult.
What about you? Did you make your goals this month?