To remind myself and everyone else, these are my goals for the month:
- Finish the first draft of SA/get to at least 80 000 words
- Work on re-working the plot of GBaMD to rewrite
- Prepare for editing SA – research techniques and whatnot
- Keep this blog active and get my Instagram going again
- Be kind to myself (especially if I don’t get this all done)
I’m at 49,963 words (243 for the week). Not very much, but I have more days off this coming week so I’m hoping to pump out a lot more.
I got a bit more of this done, still it’s mostly the beginning I’m reworking. I’m not sure if I’ll plan out the end yet. I might just rewrite the start and see where it takes me for the end.
Still haven’t done this lol. To be fair, I’m fairly certain my draft won’t be done for the end of the month, but we’ll see.
Still rocking this one! I’ve got blog posts planned out for next week, one that I’m a bit hesitant to share, but I’m going to anyway. I’m trying to be braver this week.
I’m fairly certain I’m doing a good job at this one. I’m really behind in my writing goal, but I’m not upset about it. I know that it isn’t for lack of trying or that I’m not good enough. It’s simply because my time and energy has had to go to other things.